Who's ever been to prison? I have and I'm going again.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Brown bread was the one while I was serving, there is enough residual to start a brew

Chris S

Legendary Member
Prison officers obviously read the Daily Express then. Either the yeast cell is magically resurrected or they've got it wrong.

gary r

Guru
@gary r
Hi Gary, your friend will need lots of support, 7 years of being told what time to eat, what time to get up and what time to go to bed, its hard but with help from a good friend,however it may take years to get over it.
I once took a murderess back to Durham prison, it was a lot better than where she had been staying for 6 months while the trial took place, as jails go its one of the better ones.
Jail is not supposed to be a punishment, the punishment is removal from society, this is sometimes very hard to deal with.
Good luck with your friend, I hope her time can be gotten over,sadly it will never be forgotten
Thankfully she is coming to the end of her time, she has lost everything ( house ,relationship,assets) I have never questioned her on her crime, she is a friend and I need to support her in everyway possible. she has lost friends during her period inside,but has had tremendous support from others. she was hoping for early release due to Covid, but now she is in lockdown inside which is hard, she had a job outside that she attended daily before C19

Top Bottom