1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's from the old C+ site??

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by DLB, 8 Jul 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLB

DLB Senior Member

Just wondering how many of you have transfered from the great C+ forum (RIP) to here rather than the appalling bikeradar site??

2. Steve Austin

Steve Austin The Marmalade Kid

Only about 200 of us :blush:

3. Sore Thumb

Sore Thumb Veteran

and are 200 of us now banned :blush: :rolleyes:

4. Steve Austin

Steve Austin The Marmalade Kid

They won't ban anyone....

i don't think they will anyway

5. Another C+ refugee here.

6. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman New Member

Been here a while (lost all favourites just after joining and forgot I was here :blush: ).

7. yenrod

yenrod Guest

I am, so is bigfattallbloke, Flying Monkey, Patrick Stevens, Arch, alexstlyieyedye (spell?) redcogs, eurostar - doesnt know which station he's at yet as far as I understand here or gaydar (bike radar), chuffy is here too - from the early days of C+. Not sure on Ravenbait though...

8. DLB

DLB Senior Member

i recognise a few of those names.

I do hope to see Bonj on here soon as he has a 'nice' way with words :blush:

9. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Yeah I think Bonj is here too

10. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

I've jumped ship too. The coming week could well see another influx as many people mainly post from work. I hope this place takes off in a big way, it has got the spirit of the old C+ forum. The new bikeradar place is rather souless and an absolute pain in the butt to navigate.

11. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

12. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

present and incorrect sir :blush:

13. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman New Member

I noticed that Spen has popped his head up on Radar, woner how long before ... :blush: .

14. And me. I was a member from way back. I could only think of about 1000 "meaningful" things to post there in that time, though!

15. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I see that Spen has signed up but I've not yet seen a posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.