Who's going out on their bike tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

I am! Not all day or anything, but for a wee while in the morning. Consider it a tradition. Are you???

andygates

Aye, I think a pootle might be in order. Unless it's raining :smile:

Kids got new bikes, so I'm hoping to persuade them down the access track to a remote beach, where we can all get blown inside out before returning frozen to the core (and befoe you ask, Santa came tonight in our house).

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Crackle said:
Kids got new bikes, so I'm hoping to persuade them down the access track to a remote beach, where we can all get blown inside out before returning frozen to the core (and befoe you ask, Santa came tonight in our house).

we just left a drink and a mince pie…

SamNichols

My bikes are in Manchester, and I unfortunately am not. I wish I could though: would love to give Fran a good ride.

Depends on the weather. Went out today for a hopeful 50 miler but that was curtailed by the wind and rain. Had to settle for 30 instead. Set out in the dry with a mate who's riding nickname is "Fair weather" but even he enjoyed getting completely and utterly drenched! Plus we managed to trigger a 30 m.p.h. speed warning sign much to the amusement of a group of youths! :biggrin:

Top Bottom