Who's had all the Mars bars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Me, I had two on my ride yesterday. Pretty sure there is another in my saddle bag, if you really want it you can come get it.

surfdude

Veteran
as brandane says they stopped making them for a while so they can change the machinery in the factory to make them smaller so they can put the price up and hope no one notices and if we do notice then tell everyone your hands have got bigger ,honest

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Mars Bars are getting smaller? I thought I was just getting bigger!
It was a misguided attempt to trick people into losing weight. Some bright spark thought that all bars should contain no more than 250 Calories so they made them smaller. Now, many people eat 2 bars instead of 1 and get (say) 2 x 250 Cals rather than 1 x 300! :laugh:

Spokesman for The Grocer said:
As part of our global commitment to promote responsible consumption, and as a signatory of the Responsibility Deal’s calorie reduction pledge, we said we would ensure that all our single-serve chocolate products would contain no more than 250 calories per portion.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
It was a misguided attempt to trick people into losing weight. Some bright spark thought that all bars should contain no more than 250 Calories so they made them smaller. Now, many people eat 2 bars instead of 1 and get (say) 2 x 250 Cals rather than 1 x 300! :laugh:
Doesn't explain why the smaller versions are gone as well though!

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear

I have my doubts.

Top Bottom