Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trail Child

Great! That was a quick recovery! :bravo:
Glad to see the accident didn't put you off cycling. Truly, I don't know if I'd be the same.
The "nice" thing about getting 60 cm of snow in a week, was that a snow bank at the side of the road cushioned a bit of my fall. I ended up with a bruised hip, ribs, shoulder and a minor concussion. The cop that investigated thinks it was a impaired driver going home in the morning after a party, because there was a similar incident in the same general area around the same time, but a car description was vague (including my incident).

RWright

Guru
Sounds like you got beat up pretty good. Glad you could bounce back quickly. Drunk drivers are very scary, one of negative things about riding at night.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Did mine last week. I could ride tomorrow but it's looks like rain all day. Travelcard till March now
Ha! I gave up my transcard (that's what the travel card is called here) over a year ago, and I ain't buying another one ever again! :biggrin: :bicycle:
.... unless old age makes me :sad:

Back at work today.....what a culture shock. 6 am start!! :sad:
It was good to get a few lung fulls of fresh(ish) air after 2 weeks of excesses though.
And surprisingly it was dry and warmish. As I'd cleaned the bike yesterday I was expecting it to be tipping down!!

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Just about to start my sixth consecutive commute.Wish I had an important job then I may get more time off over Christmas.Yes im jealous.Commutes haven't been bad though as all the special people have been at home.:tongue:

MattHB

Proud Daddy
itll be my first commute today. we have a routine baby appointment so I wont have to venture out until after lunch. looking forward to getting back into the groove again.

Top Bottom