Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Christmas Day was very quite.
Last commute home this morning - Southerly Gale Force 8 Gusting 9
Don’t you just love a tail wind?
:rolleyes:

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
I still need to finish this years (two more night shifts to go).
Looks like wet and windy ride in tonight.

Im not a yuppie really,it's just the way my days off have fallen this year.Still done 203 commutes though.The most since 2009.Just as my last six commutes have been the fastest of the year,im feeling like a real cyclist again.:training:

Blinking miserable wet weather this morning; rain and sleat pretty much all the way in :rain: I got absolutely soaked and enjoyed evey minute of it ^_^ The chefs thought I was barking mad for cycling in in that weather but they're getting used to me.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Started back again this morning - strong headwind, but a dry day for the first time this week!. Last commute of the year will be the homeward leg on Monday evening - hopefully with a few cans of something lager flavoured in my backpack for the evening.

Last commute of the year will be the homeward leg on Monday evening - hopefully with a few cans of something lager flavoured in my backpack for the evening.

That sounds pretty much exactly like my last commute will be though my backpack will be containing a bottle or two of mead, not something lager flavoured.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
My last commute was on the 22nd, when I got hit by a car (hit & run - ugh). Now that I've recovered, I'll be back on the bike tomorrow.
Great! That was a quick recovery! :bravo:
Glad to see the accident didn't put you off cycling. Truly, I don't know if I'd be the same.

Top Bottom