Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yesterdays commute was a nice quiet one, not so many cars about on the A35. It was a pretty dry one too which made a nice change. I had a bit of a headwind as I was approaching the hill down into Chideock; it nearly brought me to a standstill. The ride one last night was nice and uneventful.

4 more commutes left then that's me done this year.

Hope the weather is good for you.

DRHysted

Guru
Well on my way to work this morning I saw (and this includes on other roads than I was on) three cars.
Quite quiet really, but then who else would be about at 4am on Christmas day!

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Tomorrow and looking forward to my 203rd commute of the year.Still trying to make my mind up whether I should splash out on some dirty harry brake levers.Make my day Mr BMW driver.:tongue:

wisdom

Guru
xmas eve commute to work at 0700 was very quiet with very little traffic.On the way home the roads were choc a block.Back tomorrow and i think it will be quiet,The rain has kindly returned for me so it will feellike a normal trip:laugh:

musa

Über Member
Went to my in laws yesterday quite busy in south laandan. Strange!

Today's commute back to normal. Headwind and wet

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Back to work tomorrow not ridden for a while, weather looks wet not sure if I am looking forward to it or not!

billy1561

BB wrecker
Commute at 6pm tonight coming up. Wet, but at least the wind is behind me just sit up and get blown in ^_^

Stevie Mcluskey

Über Member
Defo last one for this year. Wet and windy on way in with plenty of surface water about. Good news was roads were quiet. After a soaking now sitting here in work with no heating on struggling to get warm. Will see how the rain and wind are later for heading up the hills home. Few days off now so wont be commuting again till 3rd Jan next year.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
no more commutes by bike for me until 2nd week of new year at least, just getting over a virus which has wiped out nearly all of the family this christmas xx(. Not even had a glass of wine over the festive period, nor did I enjoy my Christmas dinner which I always looked forward to. Think I have burnt myself out so rest is what the doctor has ordered.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Bit windy on the commute home tonight: when you get blown into a bus shelter, it's time to push the bike :surrender:

Kins

Über Member
Off till the 2nd but as a bikes is my main form of transport, no matter the weather, I use the bike! Some very drowned rat impressions have been forthcoming over the last few weeks no matter how wrapped up I get ;)

Top Bottom