Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aye, gotta love a commute!!!!!! It's head space, 2 wheeled meditation!!!!!!! Up here in Aberdeenshire spiked ice tyres are a fairly essential part of the commuters armoury, well on my commute on unlit untreated & pretty remote country lanes, but the peace of mind they provide (& the cool Rice Krispies sound!!!!!) make them indispensable from nov through till about march.
I too will be commuting on Xmas day, working a double shift, that'll be my new 29rs carbon fibre forks ( rigid!!!!) paid for then!!!!!!!
Commuted last New Year's Day, cycling past the p**s heads made me feel even more smug than usual!!!!!!
Bob-on

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What is this 'drove in' that you speak of?

Erm, I beg forgiveness. PS gets me out of carol singing this afternoon though (I don't have a parking pass so can't park on the site where this singing malarky takes place).

I probably had my last commute of the year yesterday. I'm going to try and finish my chrimbo shopping tonight, so took the train in this morning. Depending how I get on I may be taking the train tomorrow also... :sad:

paulw1969

Ridley rider
absolutley no chance i was getting on the bike this morning......loads of water on the roads and therefore loads of spray.
Last commute will hopefully be on the 24th, finish at dinnertime. Back on the 2nd but hopefully will get out over the xmas break (if the weather is crap i'll settle for the turbo).

Edit: Just got an alert......been using the forum for a year now apparently.....:addict:

mattsr

absolutley no chance i was getting on the bike this morning......loads of water on the roads and therefore loads of spray.
Last commute will hopefully be on the 24th, finish at dinnertime. Back on the 2nd but hopefully will get out over the xmas break (if the weather is crap i'll settle for the turbo).

Edit: Just got an alert......been using the forum for a year now apparently.....:addict:

What's wrong with a bit of spray? Saves taking a shower when you get up!! :rain:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Cyclists were a rare species on CS7 this morning, in the p*ssing rain :tongue:
Strangely, you would have thought only there hardcore were left but the handful I came across were sketchy RLJ'ers and undertakers.

We're doomed!
I took the train in today and it was empty as well. Managed to get a seat :biggrin:

Top Bottom