Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
1 more night shift to commute to later, so tempted to take the car especially as it's likely I'll be getting a soaking both ways.
Only thing stopping me is I have had a vague plan to do the whole year's commutes by bike, so far so good and feel it would be a real shame to fail on the last one ^_^

It's only water :rain:

D

Deleted member 1258

1 more night shift to commute to later, so tempted to take the car especially as it's likely I'll be getting a soaking both ways.
Only thing stopping me is I have had a vague plan to do the whole year's commutes by bike, so far so good and feel it would be a real shame to fail on the last one ^_^

It's only water :rain:
I looked at the forecast this morning and was thinking about using the car, in the end I went for the bike and managed to miss the rain.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Tempting lol, but with a 2 year old and a 2 month old, peace is a distant dream in our house! :laugh:
I go to work for peace, quiet and a rest , i wear mandatory hearing and safety gear as i have to handle sharp metal sub assemblies that need loading in sequnce for the guys making them up to pick quicker in a noisy , smelly factory ....... its bliss

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
At 199 commutes after today's wet ride home.

It doesn't matter about the weather tomorrow - I intend to hit the magic 200 target.

I'll be on the MTB though since I can't be bothered moving the mudguards from the Secteur for 1 day's commuting. The alternative is the 'Lethal Impact' bike ... that and dark/wet/December shoppers doesn't bear thinking about.

OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
At 199 commutes after today's wet ride home.

It doesn't matter about the weather tomorrow - I intend to hit the magic 200 target.

I'll be on the MTB though since I can't be bothered moving the mudguards from the Secteur for 1 day's commuting. The alternative is the 'Lethal Impact' bike ... that and dark/wet/December shoppers doesn't bear thinking about.
Mine was a wee bit wet too but it had something to do with me extending it :rolleyes:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Woke up this morning. Looked at the weather forecast heavy rain and 4 degrees all afternoon. Noticed a 15 mph wind forecast. Smiled, it was a tailwind on the way home. Pulled on my kit. Rule 9 in full effect, I am a "badass":biggrin:.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Cyclists were a rare species on CS7 this morning, in the p*ssing rain :tongue:
Strangely, you would have thought only there hardcore were left but the handful I came across were sketchy RLJ'ers and undertakers.

We're doomed!

Reactions: gaz
I wasn't on CS7 this morning, as I rode in with my partner over Streatham Hill, then through the backstreets to work. I added on a loop, as I'm trying to make all commute rides over 25km this week (19km door to door). Probably won't be on CS7 tonight, either, as I think I'll go down Embankment then through Wandsworth.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cyclists were a rare species on CS7 this morning, in the p*ssing rain :tongue:
Strangely, you would have thought only there hardcore were left but the handful I came across were sketchy RLJ'ers and undertakers.

We're doomed!

Yup, The A21 was bereft of cycling commuters this morning.

Top Bottom