Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt1705

Über Member
It'd be worth it... They probably wouldn't talk to you until 25th Jan - Think of the peace and quiet! :laugh:
Tempting lol, but with a 2 year old and a 2 month old, peace is a distant dream in our house! :laugh:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Off a few days now, not off the bike though: places to go, friends to see ^_^
Working during the festive period, so will be commuting.
Off on Christmas day, but will be riding over to my pal.
New year's eve and new year's day commutes are most troublesome here: broken glass galore :dry:

ACS

Legendary Member
Finish on Friday back in on the morning of the 3rd. With the SWMBO working between Christmas and New Year I may, weather permitting, be able to knock off a quick 100km or 2. ^_^

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Last one tomorrow, then off until 7th of Jan. However, in this time I plan to get some 'proper' training done for the forthcoming season...

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
My last commute will be on Friday and then I will have 11 days to get in some serious get away from the festivities cycling thrown in.

Hmmm I'll have heavy rain, 16 mph head wind and gusts of up to 36mph tomorrow so I will chicken out and take the motorbike tomorrow but will cycle in for my last day on Friday

subaqua

What’s the point
well thats it for the commutes by bike. and boy was it a wake up call as to why i commute by bike. the worlds slowest bus today , buit the walk from Aldgate to London bridge made up for it.

mrmacmusic

Veteran
Tomorrow will be my last commute until Monday 7th January – looking forward to the Christmas break, but still intending to get out on the bike, and hopefully manage a few runs with the kids if it's not too cold :thumbsup:

Totting up the miles I logged in the first part of the year with RunKeeper and the Garmin I acquired in September, it would appear that I have cycled 4,710 miles in 2012, over 320 rides (includes a handful of non-commuting weekend rides).... I'm really quite chuffed with that! :wahhey:

Hoping to supplement the commutes in 2013 with some more weekend riding, and whilst I've not decided which organised event to go for, I really fancy bagging my first 'ton' next year.

D

Deleted member 1258

Thats it for this year, today was my last commute till next year.

Top Bottom