Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thusdays is my last commute. Might try and sneek out for 26 miles on Friday as I don't pick the kids up until 1pm. This will be dependant upon weather as I won't be bothering in the rain. This will be the first time I've done any distance since my op on 11th October, just been doing minimum commute since (7.5 miles), although did do the longer 11 miler this morning. :thumbsup: I hope to get out over Christmas for a few spins, but that depends on Family stuff.

darthpaul

Friday is my last commute, back to work on the 7th woohoo! Might do a couple of rides between Christmas and New Year if the weather is nice, just to keep the legs moving.

BSRU

A Human Being
Last day is Monday, turn up sometime before 10, have an English breakfast, hang around for a couple of hours then sent home at 12.

pally83

Über Member
I've not commuted since September. 48 mile round trip is hard to get motivated about when it's cold and dark and there's work in the middle. It's been midweek turbo sessions and weekend rides only.

I do have some new lights now though so hopefully I can start afresh after Christmas.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Commuting all week. Off next week and back to it on 31st Dec. Hopefully get a cpl of rides in over Christmas week though :thumbsup:

Don't take your foot off the gas, Ian :tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Does no one else dread the thought of not commuting 5 days a week?

Oh yes indeed.
Though I only cycle commute 4 days a week.

However I am planning on getting out at least every other day over the holiday period for some mileage.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Oh yes indeed.
Though I only cycle commute 4 days a week.

However I am planning on getting out at least every other day over the holiday period for some mileage.
I think it is the routine and lack of planning that makes me enjoy the commute so much, just get up have Tea, get kit on and go. No tap dancing around commitments, no need to get motivated.

commuting is so beautifully simple.

Top Bottom