Who's Still Commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Friday is the last commute for me until the New Year, I'm just wandering when's your last commute or are you commuting right through the festive period?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Through till friday, then a few days off i deserve them.:whistle:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Mine's either Thursday or Friday. We then shut until the 2nd.

I'm aiming to hit 200 commutes by the end of this week - currently at 197.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
My last commute was 16th November, just before I was made redundant.

Please don't commiserate - it was voluntary redundancy.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Friday is my last commute too. I intend to spend Saturday cleaning and fettling both bikes, and then I'll be garaging them until Jan 3rd!

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I still am till Friday then in next Thursday then back on 2nd January hopefully with some new bling cycle accessories :santa:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
My last commute was last Tuesday but I have to commute tomorrow to get my certificate for completing my Diploma. Weather looks good for it though.

Norm

Other than the stinking cough/cold which had me I the car today, I still on the bike. We're working on Monday, but only for the morning, then I'll be off until 2nd Jan.

redcard

Veteran
Off 25th and 26th then back on the bike. Only days I've missed since March have been holidays and a few sick days.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Last commute this year will be Friday topping off six months since scrapping the car and commuting by bike.
(Still considering taking the bike away for new year to "keep my legs going":smile: )
Well done! I'm considering dragging the bike away on holiday too. I get a kind of cabin fever without it.

Top Bottom