Who's still eating turkey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Turkey and ham pie yesterday finished it off. And me off.

I finished the turkey on the 29th, didn't buy anything stupidly large this year (due to there being fairly paltry offerings at the post-4pm on Christmas Eve supermarket dash) so only really had Christmas day and a few sandwiches from it; however I managed to find a gigantic gammon joint for New Year, and reckon I'll be fashioning something from that for some considerable time.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
not finished by a long shot especially when Aldi flogging off there Turkey crowns at 49p a Kg n christmas eve :biggrin: Lets just say our two larder freezers are rammed wth protein :biggrin:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
We didn't have a turkey, never do, but my aunt gave me a doggy bag of sliced ham and turkey on Monday and we made four delicious T&H pies , had the last one last night. The onl way to eat turkey is to mix it up with something else.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
We didn't have a turkey, never do, but my aunt gave me a doggy bag of sliced ham and turkey on Monday and we made four delicious T&H pies , had the last one last night. The onl way to eat turkey is to mix it up with something else.

correct!!! used to hate Turkey but now love it but must be eaten with honeyroast ham and some cranberry sauce delicious!!

jayonabike