Who's the most irritating Egghead.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
the balding twat, he just has that look of being cj's grandad with the same supercilious attitude.

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
asterix said:
Oh, I think CJ is quite amusing, in fact for such know-it-alls I think they are quite human!

Amusing? An interesting choice of description for him there! I cannot abide his patronising (that means talking down to) attitude and stupid looks he gives. He also has no tolerance for any of his team-mates if they struggle on an answer or get it wrong despite being the least knowledgeable of all the Eggheads. I'd like to crack him over the head with a big spoon!

CJ must stand for 'c*** jockey' surely....

asterix

Comrade Member
PaulB said:
Amusing? An interesting choice of description for him there! I cannot abide his patronising (that means talking down to) attitude and stupid looks he gives. He also has no tolerance for any of his team-mates if they struggle on an answer or get it wrong despite being the least knowledgeable of all the Eggheads. I'd like to crack him over the head with a big spoon!

No I'm sorry I just can't take him that seriously TBH.

It also amuses me when the opposition ham it up, pretending they don't know the answer when obviously they do.

Top Bottom