whose coverage of the tour are you watching?

i am watching the tour on

• itv4

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • eurosport

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
Eurosport for me

User269

ITV. The Eurosport commentary is so tedious and uninteresting; I've just watched the 'live' coverage of todays exciting stage, and as a result I'm not going to bother taking the day off on Wednesday to watch the live coverage. I'll have to make do with the ITV highlights prog.

monnet

Guru
Eurosport.

And has anyone heard anything else about the French customs raids on the Astana, CSC, Rabobank and Discovery buses? Eurosport commentary mentioned it as breaking news but I've not heard or seen anything since.

Mr Phoebus

I use Versus TV on the net for full live coverage(commentators are Liggett & Sherwin) , and ITV4 for the highlights.

Squaggles

Eurosport analogue , so no duffers for me . I can't get ITV3 ITV4 and many other freeview channels .

TimO

Guru
Last year I had Top-Up-TV, mostly so I could watch Eurosport, but when both they and ITV covered it, ITV's commentary was so much better.

This year I don't have TUTV, and they don't broadcast Eurosport at the time you need for TdF anyway (at least not with the bog standard deal).

Since I'm not at home during most of the race midweek anyway, ITV4 highlights are fine for me, and free.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Dutch broadcaster NOS.

It's on in the background over the net during work hours and when the riders get to the last 30km or so and I watch the ending live on the telly (the TV coverage is about 5 minutes ahead of the internet coverage). At 7.30 p.m. there's a 50 minute highlights programme and at 11 o'clock there's an hour-long chat show.

Big T

Guru
I sometimes watch both highlights programmes - ITV4 & Eurosport, as one family member will have missed the earlier coverage, or there's is nothing else on.

trio25

Über Member
ITV4 as I can set it up on series link so I don't forget to record it. Although watched it live on Eurosport yesterday when I was off work.

Top Bottom