Why are so many people on here so negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 4728998, member: 259"]I find most people here are really nice but of course you'll never find 100 per cent anywhere and God knows I wouldn't want to live somewhere where everyone agreed with everything I said[/QUOTE]
Indeed they are, and neither would I. However, like a lot of social media sites there will always be pompous nobbers on here who will play the poster and not the post for whatever reason.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I shall be watching the ceremony at Wagah next month....
Which side?

S-Express

Indeed they are, and neither would I. However, like a lot of social media sites there will always be pompous nobbers on here who will play the poster and not the post for whatever reason.

And of course, calling people 'pompous nobbers' is definitely not playing the poster. Definitely not.

41470_1553319424_1697058_n.jpg

Pompous nobbers work on my estate.

gbb

Legendary Member
There are nobbers everywhere in life, the difference is when you meet one in real life, you form your opinion and in all likelihood decide to try to avoid them. Sadly you can't do that in here...so you have to give a little, take a little.

Shaun

Founder
@derrick if you feel a new member is being treat poorly just report it so the moderators can look into it. Thanks, Shaun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom