Why are women so frustrating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pffft, you have obviously never had your head out a train window when someone in one of the coaches in front flushes the toilet!

THAT is an aerosol of faecal matter and no mistake (especially if you just happen to have your mouth open at the time)!

Call that an aerosol?

............................. you've obviously never seen the effects of getting the pressure valves wrong on the pressure toilet of a submarine or ship!

Thanks, but I find your tone a bit offensive .

Probably that time of the month and your differently wired hippocampus as proven by Professor Dummkopf in his seminal study comparing male and female ants and their abilties to complete the Times crossword while in a dynamic PET scanner. He found the female ants continuously filled in "ironing" and "pink kittens" for 1 across and 4 down, when the answers were clearly "Call of Duty" and "Jeremy Clarkson".

I can send you a copy of the book he wrote in 1972 - "Why girls are silly and need a strong man - a neuroendocrine study of ants and how it translates into more cash for me"

I've got a PET Scanner!

One of these:
pet-scan.jpg

... but I draw the line at scanning ants, have you ever seen the size of their veins?

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I am a woman...I hate housework, I hate cooking. I would rather be out on my bike or in bed with my husband than making my house look like a show home. I'm a self confessed geek. In fact if I could pee standing up I could pass for a man!!! I don't nag my husband to tidy up or do diy. My outlook is...if I can't be arsed to do it why should I nag him to??

al78

Guru
I am a woman...I hate housework, I hate cooking. I would rather be out on my bike or in bed with my husband than making my house look like a show home. I'm a self confessed geek. In fact if I could pee standing up I could pass for a man!!! I don't nag my husband to tidy up or do diy. My outlook is...if I can't be arsed to do it why should I nag him to??

Your avatar looks familiar. Is it somewhere around Glen Nevis?

Gary E

Veteran
FOR SALE
Complete set of the Encyclopaedia Britannica.
No longer required as the wife knows F****ng everything :cursing:
(The old ones are the best ones :laugh:)

D

Deleted member 1258

very good, we need more like you. ^_^

cool_pictures_crazy_fun_images_the-worst-trophies01.jpg

Top Bottom