Why are women so frustrating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I just don't subscribe to the 'all men/women....' thing.

Some women are vapid and weak, and so are some men. Some men are aggressive and overbearing and so are some women. People are people. Deal with it.

Trail Child

I just don't subscribe to the 'all men/women....' thing.

Some women are vapid and weak, and so are some men. Some men are aggressive and overbearing and so are some women. People are people. Deal with it.
Wholeheartedly agree. If a man feels all women he's around are whiney, talkative, weak, naggy shoe shoppers, maybe he's attracting these kinds of women for a reason and should look to his own personality to find out why. I usually treat men & women as individuals because I know very little people who fit into the stereotypes described in this thread.

I'm still looking for guys that won't back out of a bike ride because of a little rain or snow..... ;)

Wholeheartedly agree. If a man feels all women he's around are whiney, talkative, weak, naggy shoe shoppers, maybe he's attracting these kinds of women for a reason and should look to his own personality to find out why. I usually treat men & women as individuals because I know very little people who fit into the stereotypes described in this thread.

I'm still looking for guys that won't back out of a bike ride because of a little rain or snow..... ;)

But where would all the fun be on a wet Sunday?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Slightly OT, but we have to concede that one as aerosol spread of faecal matter and bacteria is now scientifically proven. As above - Down loo seats are an infection control measure

Pffft, you have obviously never had your head out a train window when someone in one of the coaches in front flushes the toilet!

THAT is an aerosol of faecal matter and no mistake (especially if you just happen to have your mouth open at the time)!!

I live on my own and I always put the seat down, it looks so unsightly with it up
I agree and do the same. Luckily my flatmate (male) also agrees and does the same. The bathroom with a toilet seat and lid left down is so much more aesthetically pleasing.

Problem is though, that having a bag, I have never quite gotten over the novelty of taking a crap standing up!! :laugh:

If not very practical if you are needing a crap...

THANKYOU!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was thinking custard...

Whereas I was thinking p*ss.

..... Well, it MIGHT happen, you never know! :whistle:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
It would be interesting to set up.two communities...one female only and one male only. Let them exist like that for as long as they can survive...I wonder what life in each community would be like then.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It would be interesting to set up.two communities...one female only and one male only. Let them exist like that for as long as they can survive...I wonder what life in each community would be like then.

That depends entirely on the selection of men and women in each community doesn't it? I mean, I don't know if you've noticed, but some women are very practical, and some aren't, and some women are easy going to get along with and some aren't. And the funny thing is - it's the same with men!

And actually, your experiment has been done - they're called monasteries and convents. They of course, have the advantage of a single unifying faith (and often a rigorous routine and task list) to hold them together through thick and thin

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
ok..so let's choose 1000 men and 1000 women...that should cover most 'types' of people...my guess is that initially all will be good...then gradually there will be secretive overnight raids on each others camps involving too much vodka.

Top Bottom