Why are women so frustrating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
I must be fortunate in having a wonderful wife:hugs:(so my wife keeps telling me!) Personally I dont find women frustrating, I find them more interesting than my own sex. Women are stronger than men in some areas.......childbirth springs to mind for one.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Women are stronger than men in some areas.......childbirth springs to mind for one.
Yep - nearly all the women I've met are better at that than me, and all the other men that I know! :laugh:

At the moment women need a bit of a 'helping hand' from men early in the process, but I reckon we won't be necessary at all in 20 or 30 years time. Once good quality artificial sperm can be manufactured, men might as well be consigned to the dustbin of history. We won't be needed for impregnation, our muscle power is no longer needed (25 kg limit on lifting!), and (hopefully) slaughtering people in wars (which men are rather good at) will become unfashionable ...

Have fun, girls! :hello:

When I joined the Army, my Sergeant said the first rule of ironing is "never let a woman iron your shirt" I have often regretted telling my wife this anecdote:smile: Somehow along the way she has started ironing my shirts again..............I count my blessings.

Many years ago now....

When I was a Junior Rate we used to wear a "White Front" Basically a T Shirt with blue trimmed square neck, rank badge on left arm and a knife sharp crease down the front.. just after we were married, I was working a weekend duty and my wife kindly ironed all my shirts.

Wonderful knife edge creases, but all pointing in, not out.

Had to quietly wait and re-iron them when she wasn't looking. She was never allowed to iron them again

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
Yep - nearly all the women I've met are better at that than me, and all the other men that I know! :laugh:

At the moment women need a bit of a 'helping hand' from men early in the process, but I reckon we won't be necessary at all in 20 or 30 years time. Once good quality artificial sperm can be manufactured, men might as well be consigned to the dustbin of history. We won't be needed for impregnation, our muscle power is no longer needed (25 kg limit on lifting!), and (hopefully) slaughtering people in wars (which men are rather good at) will become unfashionable ...

Have fun, girls! :hello:
Thinking about that is actually frightening lol

No - what makes them women is having an X chromosome where you have a Y. Anything else I can help out with?
If you could explain the role of oestrogen and testosterone and the differential development rates of boys and girls, why, ........ and.........actually let's not go there because you read that book and I didn't.......and............and..........oh, is that the time, must be off.....

TVC

Nah...without us chaps women would just talk themselves into extinction.

Just to continue the overtly sexist rantings on here.

It is true that if women were in charge there would be no more wars. However, at any given time, half the world would not be talking to the other half of the world.

my house is filling up with boots/shoes and handbags.
on the plus side she's sexy as hell and i lover her to pieces so i can see past these little issues
oh and she kisses better then she cooks ;)

Reminds me of a Shades of Grey Joke...

My wife showed me a pair of stilettos, looksd me straight in the eye and smiling seductively said.."Prepare to feel pain"........

Then showed me the receipt

Top Bottom