Why are women so frustrating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
It's a cracker all right.

I might start a "why are black people so frustrating" thread for that really genuine 70s feel

I'm sorry MM but you're just not good enough at this stereotype thing to pull it off. If you're talking about women you can go for frustrating, irrational, illogical, emotional, unstable, impractical, perverse, trivial, scheming etc, but if you want to start a casually racist thread instead of a casually sexist one you need stuff like animalistic, unintelligent, primitive, criminal and sexually voracious. And you should probably throw in some stuff about dancing and sport.

mangaman

I'm sorry MM but you're just not good enough at this stereotype thing to pull it off. If you're talking about women you can go for frustrating, irrational, illogical, emotional, unstable, impractical, perverse, trivial, scheming etc, but if you want to start a casually racist thread instead of a casually sexist one you need stuff like animalistic, unintelligent, primitive, criminal and sexually voracious. And you should probably throw in some stuff about dancing and sport.

Thanks, but I find your tone a bit offensive .

Probably that time of the month and your differently wired hippocampus as proven by Professor Dummkopf in his seminal study comparing male and female ants and their abilties to complete the Times crossword while in a dynamic PET scanner. He found the female ants continuously filled in "ironing" and "pink kittens" for 1 across and 4 down, when the answers were clearly "Call of Duty" and "Jeremy Clarkson".

I can send you a copy of the book he wrote in 1972 - "Why girls are silly and need a strong man - a neuroendocrine study of ants and how it translates into more cash for me"

Nihal

Veteran
Hmm.............The First War of CycleChat is happening.........and i was thinking"Oh,it'll be the Singletons vs the Coupletons that i'll be seeing".....................:banghead:

Carry one...............

P.S:The thread title could have been a bit more subtle;)

Top Bottom