why cyclists have to use cameras!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I found some of the footage deeply, deeply shocking.

It is indicative of so much that our society fails to address in children when they are still young enough to learn, change and adapt.

At one point the helemetcammer pronounces the letter 'H' as 'Haitch'.

Shocking, disturbing and upsetting. I used to live in South London and these things still cause me pain.

If it was Gaz, my apologies. But it's still upsetting and disturbing.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Actually, I find that since I got my helmet cam, drivers give me a wide berth and I've had few incidents. Thus my Youtube Channel is composed mainly of little 'travelogue' clips and not oh-my-God-I-nearly-died clips:blush:
I found that out too when I changed from a handlebar cam to a helmet cam. Strangely I got very few close passes and near misses. Also, it might be because I first got my cam in the summer when foreigners were around, so that might be why everyone was driving like a madman.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV

Shocking, disturbing and upsetting. I used to live in South London and these things still cause me pain.

i'm from souf landon maate, fhat is oww wee say fhings

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
My first commute was ok but 3 incidents, 1. Kids shouting out of a stretch limo, nearly shat myself! 2. Guy turning left just as I was passing his junction...pillock thought he could nip in front of me and 3. A woman in a BMW who thought bikes don't need room at the side of the road!

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
My first commute was ok but 3 incidents, 1. Kids shouting out of a stretch limo, nearly shat myself!
I had one of those a few days ago. Someone screamed from an opposing passing car so I soluted them with my finger (I know I shouldnt of but I was a bit annoyed they had put me in danger like that). Unfortunately, the car who overtook me straight after, thought that I had given him the finger so he did the same to me.
If I had caught up to him then I would have just made sure he didnt get the wrong idea and just informed him of the other car.

I found some of the footage deeply, deeply shocking.

It is indicative of so much that our society fails to address in children when they are still young enough to learn, change and adapt.

What is really correct would be the use of the phonetic alphabet?

293px-FAA_Phonetic_and_Morse_Chart2.svg.png

tiswas-steve

Über Member
1. Kids shouting out of a stretch limo, nearly shat myself
I was up by Beckenham today and someone shouted out of a passing car ........ " BICYCLE W**ker !! "
Cracked me up. :laugh:

Top Bottom