Why do Audi drivers get slated

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lonestar

Veteran
So Audi's are the in thing in Peterborough?

PaulB

Legendary Member
I refer to them as triple 'A's because when one does something unforgivable, it's 'another Audi aerosol (sp)."

mustang1

Legendary Member
The car parking spaces in UK are right stupid, perpendicular parking? The spaces should be at an angle making it easier to park. The Audi driver actually has the right idea.

gbb

Legendary Member
Bretton shopping centre car park from the looks of it. Parking spaces are too small for decent sized cars. That's why my wife is forever complaining when I spend 5 minutes going round and round till I find an end space or one with the minimum chance of someone dooring mine.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Bretton shopping centre car park from the looks of it. Parking spaces are too small for decent sized cars. That's why my wife is forever complaining when I spend 5 minutes going round and round till I find an end space or one with the minimum chance of someone dooring mine.

There standard 2.2 meter wide like most car parks..
The problem is bad parking and the width hasn't got bigger with the growth of cars keeping up with safety.

Audi man was having a laugh..a while back he'd have got a ticket ,but they stopped the parking nazis from ticketing..
I never park near Citroen piccaso type cars with child seats :banghead:

screenman

Legendary Member
I like small parking spaces.

Parking spaces are too small for decent sized cars.
That's why my wife is forever complaining when I spend 5 minutes going round and round till I find an end space or one with the minimum chance of someone dooring mine.
Yep!
'End bays' are seemingly wider, or you can at least position accordingly as far into it as possible
If I do drive to work, I'll find one, as they all open onto grass verges, or a path, so no worries about a wall to one side, if I go in the Panda, I can have almost 2 foot to the side in an end bay!
(Octavia's less though, obviously)

winjim

Smash the cistern
If you ask me, and I don't know why you wouldn't, all four of those cars are badly parked. People who can't or won't reverse park have no business driving.

Top Bottom