Why do they make prawn cocktail crisps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
These are the ones you want...... :mrpig:
upload_2015-4-16_10-32-53.png

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I don't understand what all the fuss over them is, seriously, and as others have said, if they didn't sell them then they wouldn't make them!! Just because you don't like them.... Actually, so what if you don't like them?? You are falling into the trap of thinking that everyone is the same, but, get this, others do like them, so get over it, stop making a big fuss and see what happens.

If all else fails, send them to the umpteen members on here who say they like them. I used to eat them all the time but I haven't had crisps in ages.

I like them, bit of a tang. Worcester flavoured taste like the devils scrotum (so I'm told).

It is like when people say

'That tastes of sh*t'

I always sit there and think

'How do you know?'

Now, admittedly that is fairly.... Umm.... Earthly, but doing it with the devil?? Is that even possible?? :whistle: :giggle:

There are various other versions such as, on having been out drinking the night before, saying

'My mouth feels like a rat's arse'

Yet again...... HOW DO YOU KNOW!!?? :eek:

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have never seen some of those flavours!

As to the vitally important original question - "Why do they make prawn cocktail crisps?" - I was going to suggest that the world has to find some way of using up all those damn prawns, but I reckon that @Fab Foodie will be along in a minute to tell us that prawn cocktail crisps don't actually contain any prawns! :laugh:

These are the ones you want...... :mrpig:
View attachment 85812
That is a double foul abomination. Seabrook are my most avoided crisps on the planet (which was hard to do while living in Darlington :sad:), combined with the hideousness that is prawn cocktail
xx(xx(

Top Bottom