Why do they make prawn cocktail crisps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My local coffee shop is selling these

upload_2015-4-16_16-52-35.png

Basically they are Quaver Hula Hoops.
Work colleague bought a bag. I tried one... they wont catch on. Can't see the point.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
We get these crisps at work, I have never seen them in any shops, but in a couple of pubs. They are really tasty with a few different flavours. The Chorizo flavoured one are yummy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC_r_1DJw2SiysCRVah_UmflED8FoXwUoaxe49zuS8bsCrhnXy0Q.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbkrJ8BRJ6yeiWNjjSrroWUAw2MnN1lcGIfD9EmjgWBp-k88Lu.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAWSqtBZ7jay5GYJA1aQQjtKuuHWXl1toeliS7PtoOEHhhg5iGew.jpg
upload_2015-4-16_17-44-14.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-16_17-42-17.jpeg
    upload_2015-4-16_17-42-17.jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 26

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
This is just the kind of woolly-minded 'tolerant' namby-pamby liberalism that is reducing our once-proud nation to an international laughing stock and object of pity and contempt. People who like prawn cocktail crisps should be thrashed soundly until they see the error of their ways. People who make them should be forced to attend compulsory re-education classes. And whoever it was that first thought them up should be hunted down and shot.

That is all.

Uh.... Huh....... Just keep taking the medication! :whistle:

Last edited:

ClassicLime

I didn't realise Prawn Cocktail was the marmite of crisp flavours, they seem to be causing move of a divide than actual marmite flavour crisps!

Top two of the normal flavour range for me has to be Salt & Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail.

Burts Guinness crisps are amazing but only seem to come in annoyingly large bags.

young Ed

Veteran
i very rarely eat crisps, as in maybe 1 pack a year but often not even that. but after my college interview the other day on the way home i was a bit peckish so stopped at a vending machine and bought a pack of walkers baked salt and vinegar. good crisps and better than the usual walkers, just they weren't the salt a vingar i though i had bought, when i looked at the packet once i had opened them they were cheese and onion! :O for me salt and vingar is still the best flavour

if i were to eat crisps more often do you think i wouldn't have made this tragic mistake?
Cheers Ed

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
i very rarely eat crisps, as in maybe 1 pack a year but often not even that. but after my college interview the other day on the way home i was a bit peckish so stopped at a vending machine and bought a pack of walkers baked salt and vinegar. good crisps and better than the usual walkers, just they weren't the salt a vingar i though i had bought, when i looked at the packet once i had opened them they were cheese and onion! :O for me salt and vingar is still the best flavour

if i were to eat crisps more often do you think i wouldn't have made this tragic mistake?
Cheers Ed

Ah yes, the old trick they play on the unsuspecting where they change the colour of the packets round, so Cheese and Onion is blue, and Salt and Vinegar is green.

Awful, just awful I say!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I didn't realise Prawn Cocktail was the marmite of crisp flavours, they seem to be causing move of a divide than actual marmite flavour crisps!

To be fair, I was a bit surprised too, although I have heard things before about it.

Basically though, if you don't like Prawn Cocktail Crisps then you are nothing but a gigantic nit wit who should only be allowed out with a carer!! :laugh:

Top Bottom