Why do watch manufacturers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Here it is,very nice watch,i dont wear it though,automatic too.

I am a bit of a watch tart and I have one of these

www.tokyoflash.com is a brilliant place for fun stuff and http://www.wristdreams.com/ is munny munny munny :biggrin:

Day to day I wear a Tissot. I only wanted one because they used to give one for the Man of the Match at rugby league matches, and I quite liked the look of it. Titanium too, so it looks chunky but weighs little. (Unlike me :smile: )

52eszb.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Does the second hand stop at 12 momentarily before moving again, like on the big clocks in the stations?

MarkF

Guru
I can't afford a new bike due to watch addiction, currently have 32, a manageable size as at one time I had over 200.:smile: The collection does not include "beaters" G-Shocks and the like, which I use for manual work.

I always wear at least a 100m rated watch while cycling, but don't trust that for swimming, then I want 200m and over.

The fashion is for now 40mm+ watches with at least a 20/22mm lug width, at that size most are going to have a bezel whether you want one or not.

It's an expensive hobby, it just doesn't seem like real money when I spend, I don't know why.:biggrin: I keep meaning to have just three watches, a "tool" watch, a dress watch and a beater and leave it at that, but I'm dreaming.

If anybody wants a link to a very friendly watch forum then pm me.

Top Bottom