Why do you R on FN ttC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
2901461 said:
I mostly tend to mark the left turn onto the road across the marshes and then amble along at the back, rather than wait in the queue for ages. From that point to The Waterfront is roughly 7 miles, I suspect that Cav could do that in something around 15 - 17 minutes.
As for anyone else, who cares, it is only a bit of a laugh and I would hate to think it could lead to antisocial behaviour in Whitstable, my last uncle lives there and he is well doddery.
I've been first to the Waterfront once. And then karma came to visit and made my tyre explode.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 2901647, member: 30090"]Nah, best stretch of road for that imo is between the pub at the top of Turners Hill and Lindfield.:bicycle:[/quote]
I think that's because, althought it doesn't look it, it's pretty much all downhill. I could be wrong ( or Mark Cavendish ).

frank9755

Cyclist
2901461 said:
I mostly tend to mark the left turn onto the road across the marshes and then amble along at the back, rather than wait in the queue for ages. From that point to The Waterfront is roughly 7 miles, I suspect that Cav could do that in something around 15 - 17 minutes.
As for anyone else, who cares, it is only a bit of a laugh and I would hate to think it could lead to antisocial behaviour in Whitstable, my last uncle lives there and he is well doddery.

Told you - always marking the same corners!

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 2901647, member: 30090"]Nah, best stretch of road for that imo is between the pub at the top of Turners Hill and Lindfield.:bicycle:[/quote]
Nah, too steep for me. Hate steep downhills.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
That is a very unusual stretch of road though with magical properties. It convinces people, at least for 30 minutes, that they really are Mark Cavendish
yeah, but would he go to the front? We'd all bomb down there at 23mph and, 150 metres from the crossroads, he'd rocket past. And we'd shout 'it's a T-junction, Cav' but he'd still wind up in the front garden of the house opposite.

...artists even....
a26h3c.jpg

Beauty
hv9xk3.jpg

and the beasts
2vjsaab.jpg

2njbiu8.jpg

16249jb.jpg

2wfn3w4.jpg

And even Simon comes in for some stick from time to time
1411d1k.jpg

Top Bottom