Why do you watch YouTube?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
He’s done this dozens of times and reported the offenders to police. If he was committing an offence he’d have been charged long ago.

He’s doing a public service.
He more oftne than not seems to be complaining that those he reports don't get charged. Even with his video evidence that they are committing offences.

You may believe he is doing a public service, he certainly believes that. But there is no doubt whatsoever, he is committing offences himself as well.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
He more oftne than not seems to be complaining that those he reports don't get charged. Even with his video evidence that they are committing offences.

You may believe he is doing a public service, he certainly believes that. But there is no doubt whatsoever, he is committing offences himself as well.

Given his multiple submissions of video evidence to the police, why hasn't he ever been charged with anything?

He’s done this dozens of times and reported the offenders to police. If he was committing an offence he’d have been charged long ago.

He’s doing a public service.
Yeah, this. I think we'd have heard about it if the police genuinely thought he was a public nuisance, let alone commiting offences.

He's difficult to like - I wish we had a more charismatic camera-jockey to represent us - but it's hard to dispute that he has right on his side.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
This just popped into my feed. It’s a pro down hill MTB rider Logic Bruno starting at the back of the field. Frankly if his riding is irresponsible but his skill is undeniable. I’m just not sure what he is doing is very fair to the other riders who are pretty much just out for a ride rather than being forced off the track and being shouted at.

View: https://youtu.be/qlPqKeLytME

Alex321

Veteran
Yeah, this. I think we'd have heard about it if the police genuinely thought he was a public nuisance, let alone commiting offences.
He can be committing offences without being a public nuisance (and vice versa)

He's difficult to like - I wish we had a more charismatic camera-jockey to represent us - but it's hard to dispute that he has right on his side.

He has right on his side, but he undermines that by the way he goes about it.

I applaud him videoing them. I applaud him reporting them to the police. But I don't applaud him blocking the road - apart from anything else, this also blocks it for people legitimately trying to turn into that road, from the one the idiots are trying to turn Right onto.

I applaud him videoing them. I applaud him reporting them to the police. But I don't applaud him blocking the road - apart from anything else, this also blocks it for people legitimately trying to turn into that road, from the one the idiots are trying to turn Right onto.
Ultimately, who is causing the blockage? If everyone stuck to the law, and drove safely, would there be:
- more blockages, or
- less blockages?

Alex321

Veteran
Ultimately, who is causing the blockage? If everyone stuck to the law, and drove safely, would there be:
- more blockages, or
- less blockages?

Of course there would be fewer blockages.

So what?

The fact they are driving like idiots and breaking the law does NOT excuse somebody else deliberately blocking the road.

I am not in any way excusing the behaviour of those he targets. As I have already said, he is absolutely right to video them, and to report them to the police.

But vigilante action is hardly ever right, and that is what his actions by blocking them are.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

I find him very likeable.

He has a sense of humour, is always calm and measured when dealing with offenders and explains himself well. His accent is nice too.

This just popped into my feed. It’s a pro down hill MTB rider Logic Bruno starting at the back of the field. Frankly if his riding is irresponsible but his skill is undeniable. I’m just not sure what he is doing is very fair to the other riders who are pretty much just out for a ride rather than being forced off the track and being shouted at.

View: https://youtu.be/qlPqKeLytME

I laughed when he rode into the back of someone and went over his own handlebars.
Soon after I stopped watching - no fun watching a dick being a dick. Anyone can shout at people and ram into them from behind. Imagine if the whole field behaved like that dick?

Top Bottom