Why no 'league tables'..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PpPete

Legendary Member
I got a trophy for 25 "Likes" today ^_^

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
... of 'points' and 'likes'?

I want to know when I'm winning without having to go through the profiles of every single member!
winning?? Winning????? You have a completely pathetic number of likes. I'd change your deodorant, or do something, but, whatever it is, be very, very afraid of a chap who has EIGHT LIKES FOR THE SAME POST!

(and then check out Coffeejo and Nighttrain. They've got more likes than you can shake a stick at - Coffeejo has over 340. I'm not saying that they give each other likes, mind, ohhhh no. And then spend time in the 'Tea Thread', which has more likes than a dog has fleas.)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
(and then check out Coffeejo and Nighttrain. They've got more likes than you can shake a stick at - Coffeejo has over 340. I'm not saying that they give each other likes, mind, ohhhh no. And then spend time in the 'Tea Thread', which has more likes than a dog has fleas.)

I'm just glad you're not bitter about it. 3BM has quite a lot of likes, I notice...

potsy

Rambler
winning?? Winning????? You have a completely pathetic number of likes. I'd change your deodorant, or do something, but, whatever it is, be very, very afraid of a chap who has EIGHT LIKES FOR THE SAME POST!

You now have an extra like :thumbsup:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I couldn't agree more...
quite. Perish the thort mi dears!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

*do not press like, do not press like, do not...........*

Top Bottom