Why no weight loss?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The caveman diet is interesting but to be honest far too expensive for me to try so I am happy to keep doing what I am doing for now - my mileage is building nicely (I managed 500 miles in the first 4 weeks of having the bike and this should increase as I know that I can now do 70 mile rides comfortably and my average speed is increasing too).

There's a serious amount of weight loss going on here :thumbsup:. I'll add if you want to loose weight you should always look at your nutrition as well as the exercise.

I don't do caveman as such but I eat mainly fresh food. If the only thing stopping you is the cost I can assure you it's really not that expensive unless you start going for grass fed organic meat which has a much higher cost at the supply end and therefore costs more to buy. If you can afford it then great. Sadly I can't at the moment. Fresh veg and salad items aren't expensive and free range chicken isn't much more than the cheaper type. Other meats in general aren't too bad either. I also go for full fat organic milk. It's done me well weight loss wise, even with reduced training, and hasn't hampered fitness progression. Saying that the Christmas binge has resulted in me being more biscuit than man at the moment.

Top Bottom