Why no weight loss?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rikki1962

u need to add some more weights, high reps to failure on each set, just work top half of body for 2wks then 2wks total body work out and finish with 2wks, 75% increase in weight, the weight will drop off.!! worked for me.

Rykard

Veteran
or try some circuit training - this is pretty good for weight loss

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Can you all stop talking about cheese please!! I am very aware of the large piece sitting in my fridge at the minute and don't want to be tempted into having some for an afternoon snack :tongue:

First weigh-in today, 2lbs lost this week :thumbsup:

I stooped to your level, well ok Jane wanted to know, so weighed myself this morning, after 2 weeks I have lost 14lbs, or 1 stone :hello:

potsy

Rambler
I stooped to your level, well ok Jane wanted to know, so weighed myself this morning, after 2 weeks I have lost 14lbs, or 1 stone :hello:

Excellent Mac, 1 down how many to go?

MY calorie counting/food diary is going well, finding it quite easy to stick to my allowance so far and am hopeful of more weight loss tomorrow :thumbsup:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Excellent Mac, 1 down how many to go?

MY calorie counting/food diary is going well, finding it quite easy to stick to my allowance so far and am hopeful of more weight loss tomorrow :thumbsup:

3 or 4, the latter being my personal desire the former being about the best I'm likely to achieve

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Quick 'big-up' to Becs for recommending Myfitnesspal back in August...!

I used it for about 2 or 3 weeks then had a massive blow out, during a weekend away and stopped logging. That was back in late summer.

Started again in the last week of October and use it religiously every day now. Have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, so far. Still got quite a long way to go and expect it to slow down in the next few weeks :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush

I used it for about 2 or 3 weeks then had a massive blow out, during a weekend away and stopped logging. That was back in late summer.

Started again in the last week of October and use it religiously every day now. Have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, so far. Still got quite a long way to go and expect it to slow down in the next few weeks :smile:

Good going Ducky. Keep up the good work. Fancy joining us for this?

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/anything-happening-in-west-sussex.91236/

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Bloody hell man.. top work!!!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Cheers Ian... I am fearing the next week, as mince pies and turkey dinners are looming! I'll settle for a period of stabalisation until Jan, most likely :shy:

Good going Ducky. Keep up the good work. Fancy joining us for this?

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/anything-happening-in-west-sussex.91236/

Thanks Rich. I did see that thread and had thought about it (I am coming back daarn saarf, after Christmas on the Tuesday and have the Weds off work). Will have to see what the weather forecast is like though and how my bank balance is, post Chrimbo! I haven't been doing much cycling aside from commuting recently, so might be due a longer ride!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Cheers TT... Spinning is addictive! I was in sheer agony after the first two but got used to it after that (in terms of recovering after). Didn't realise it was possible to burn so many calories in under an hour :thumbsup: I did 3 days on the trot last week but my schedule is a little bit out of sync this week and next week. Going tomorrow evening though and will have to get the most out of it because it's the only class I can make all week :sad:

Cheers TT... Spinning is addictive! I was in sheer agony after the first two but got used to it after that (in terms of recovering after). Didn't realise it was possible to burn so many calories in under an hour :thumbsup: I did 3 days on the trot last week but my schedule is a little bit out of sync this week and next week. Going tomorrow evening though and will have to get the most out of it because it's the only class I can make all week :sad:

Brill! Well done SD -

Happy Xmice!

M:snowball:

Top Bottom