Why not post a picture of your Fixed/Singlespeed bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
130893317939891779_zpsyt3vg7hk.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I like how it's admiring itself in the mirror. Lol

gareth01244

Veteran
This bike was built up this year and is my first attempt. The saddle has since been put into service elsewhere so need to find another. The paint was a bit of an experiment as its got a slight simply texture to it but I'm really happy with how it looks.I'm also planning on changing the grips as they came off another bike and are a bit to long and encroach onto the curve of the bars.

nuovo_record

Holdsworth super mistral believed to be about 1970 or late 60s. When I got it the front forks were shot. Managed to get a chrome pair for £5. Wheels are camps record hubs on omega rims. Chainset is campy gran sport. When I got it somewhere down the line it had been hammered black so I rubbed it all down and had it sprayed red.

Attachments

• 20160402_123724.jpg
    20160402_123724.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

jim55

Guru
Built this up last night , can't seem to get chain tight enough , iv not ridden it fixed yet , just a spin round block on s/s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 124

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Built this up last night , can't seem to get chain tight enough , iv not ridden it fixed yet , just a spin round block on s/s

It looks nice, does it have horizontal dropouts? If not you might have to use a half link.

keithmac

Guru
Are we allowed electrics on here?.

This is my Gtech single speed Gates Carbon Drive.

The e-assist is mainly for getting away from the lights briskly, once you've over 15mph its all legs!. I normally ride around 17mph. The assist is good for hills as well (instead of gears).

I view it more as an automatic single speed than a full on ebike, weighs in at 16kg so not too heavy.

20160703_154636.jpg

Top Bottom