Why not post a picture of your Fixed/Singlespeed bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Vikeonabike said:
As soon as I have the cash I'll be on the look out for one..really SBU tracker...(even a replica would be nice) but they're like rocking horse poo.

I can comment on Dans Viking....it's lurvely.....seen it many times now at the track. It even has DA Track chain set....swoon......... :becool:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Uncle Phil said:
Maybe it's just the perspective, but does that top tube slope the "wrong" way?

It's worse that that Phil, his window ledge is wonky!!

Tharg2007

Veteran
here is the new pompino, forks courtesy of will1985, size is large, wheels are mavic 319 with coaster brake at the back and shimano dynohub at the front, various other bits from ebay and my parts bin. Bike built by my very good friends at GBH who obliged as i couldn't be arsed :biggrin:

4479554096_10f2fe8ab5_b.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Looks great Tharg! The seat stays look odd, a bit like carbon bikes more often have! Or maybe its just the pics, and im too lazy to google the pompino to have a closer look ;) I'll most certainly recognise you if I see you riding that about, hah!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Goldie lookin chain :tongue:

picture.php

my commuting bike, had it 2.5 yrs, currently upgrading the wheels, just had rear built. Chains a bit bling, maybe should of went for silver.

Picture is piss poor should of got out the proper camera!!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
lol golds the new black :sad: you still on the original wheels? I`ve been through 2 rears and now on my third which is handbuilt this time :sad:

longers

Legendary Member
I didn't think much of the wheels and said I'd run them into the ground but they've done two winters so I've had my moneys worth. Rear has been replaced once and the front will be soon.

I know it's very very wrong but my LBS still has a pair of the Fluoro Yellow/Green Halo wheels.
I hope they sell them before next payday :sad:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
hmm flou yellow :sad: still they are a damm site better than the stock ones which are made of cheese.

kyuss

Veteran
colinr said:
Somewhat optimistically prepared for summer commuting...

Oooh. I've got a Bowery too (cracking bikes). This is mine.

stickerbike.jpg

Currently sporting white bar tape and pink tyres. :becool:
bowery.jpg

As much as I love it, the way I have it set up, it's not ideal for longer rides (it was bought as my fast/pub/shopping/short trip/everyday bike). I've got my eyes on one of those fluro yellow, disk equipped Pompino frames for the more adventurous mileage when they finally arrive in the summer.

Top Bottom