Why oh why oh why!!!!! (Bkool pro2 problems)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peanutbob

Got a bkool pro2 last year and 99% of the time I use trainer road. Occasionally I fancy a ride on the simulator and used it once on my iPad till it became "too old" thanks bkool!
Tried today to use via my laptop but the simulator app won't even load now , just a blank screen with the music playing.Ive tried all the firewall stuff suggested , uninstall reinstall etc etc but still the same ! I got 12 months premium free thankfully and would like to use it occasionally , but it just seems to be riddled with problems. Any suggestions as I'm a bit of a Luddite ? I'm just tempted to f**k it off completely at the minute

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Got a bkool pro2 last year and 99% of the time I use trainer road. Occasionally I fancy a ride on the simulator and used it once on my iPad till it became "too old" thanks bkool!
Tried today to use via my laptop but the simulator app won't even load now , just a blank screen with the music playing.Ive tried all the firewall stuff suggested , uninstall reinstall etc etc but still the same ! I got 12 months premium free thankfully and would like to use it occasionally , but it just seems to be riddled with problems. Any suggestions as I'm a bit of a Luddite ? I'm just tempted to f**k it off completely at the minute
Never had problems personally but I know when others have they have had to remove the software completely, remove all traces of it from the registry (REGEDIT) then reinstall and this seems to sort the problem. @AAAC 76C is your man for this and may be able to add more help.

Brusgaard

Über Guru

It’s a known problem on some computers running Windows 10 1709. Roll back to 1703, and it works again. Regarding the iPad being too old, blame Apple for not allowing new 32-bit apps in the App Store. Anything older than iPad Air is only 32-bit (and pretty old by now). Zwift also requires a 64-bit iPad nowadays.

OP
OP
Peanutbob

Peanutbob

all sorted.... Graphics card scaling issue ! Rescale then back to original setting , Windows 10 then recognises and everything works. Didn't have to rely on percussive adjustment this time

Brusgaard

Über Guru
all sorted.... Graphics card scaling issue ! Rescale then back to original setting , Windows 10 then recognises and everything works. Didn't have to rely on percussive adjustment this time

Could you be a bit more specific as to what you did? I keep an updated FAQ on the Danish Facbook Group, and this error has been around for quite some time, and no one seem to have a foolproof solution, other than some registry repair (which could mean anything) and rolling back Windows version.

Top Bottom