Wickford/Basildon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you that would be really good, it would be good to get involved in a local club as well. Keep me posted on here when you are hoping to make it and we can hopefully be around at the same time.
I will likely be there this Sunday (subject to weather), but will then have a two week hiatus I plan to go most sundays but will drop you a message on here

Hi Ian - what is this event, is it open to anyone or just members?

I'm most likely there this Sunday but will then have a two week Hiatus
Sportive is open to anyone

Ian193

Über Member
Hopefully the wind will die down a little and if so i hope to be there tomorrow; have some bits on in the afternoon so i'll be aiming to arrive around 8:30/9ish

CANEWDON IS CLOSED TOMORROW

East Hanningfield village hall is the base for the Burnham and Baddow sportive
£5 to enter 40k or 100k distance

East Hanningfield VH
The Tye
East Hanningfield
CM3 8AE

@Dan Ferris @Ian193
I will be putting an appearance at Canewdon this Sunday hopefully trying out the new bike also

Hi. I'm going for regular rides now on Tues and Thurs evenings from Langdon Hills looping north through Billericay and back. Currently loop is 25 miles/40 km, will be adding on extra soon, current pace is about 15 mph/24kmh. Obviously there are several options for routes to mix it up a bit. I usually start between 5-5.30 except every fourth week (from week commencing 23rd May) when I can't get out.
If anyone is interested in joining me please let me know. Ride routes are published on Garmin connect under my user name.

Ann 7

Hi I'm new to cycling I live in Basildon I'm looking for company whilst ri
Apart from the CTC group, are there any non-competitive cycling clubs, or non competitive cyclists in this area? I am just getting back into cycling after a back problem, and need others for company and inspiration.

Top Bottom