Wide Fit Shoes: Has anyone found the holy grail?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Quoc Phams are quite wide and being leather wear in nicely.

DRHysted

Guru
Ive got a pair of Giro Pirate (I think I've had them a few years now). I still needed to pack them out with pairs of socks to widen them a bit.

U

User32269

5193166-A-pari-of-oversized-red-and-yellow-clown-shoes-on-a-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
What size are you Reg?
I have a pair of SLR (don't know the make TBH) sized at 9.5 UK. Black/silver-mainly black.
They are quite wide -too much for me! And they have the ratchet type fastening with two Velcro under that.
If you think they would be any good, let me know and you can have them for free. Brilliant condition, obviously.

Nibor

Bewildered
I have very broad feet and find Shimano MTB shoes usually fit ok. I tend to buy 11 but I am really a 10.5 if measured correctly

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I was going to say Shimano MTB or touring, or Northwave, and buy a size or two too big.

That's easy when your feet are wide and very short (UK size 6.5, and I'm about 6' tall). Less easy, I suspect, if your feet are long as well as wide. I think I'd be looking at custom-made, to be honest!

RedRider

Pulling through
Giro Rumble VR are wide fitting mtb shoes with laces so highly adjustable. Look like trainers, they're my wear for work all day shoes cos trainers are fine at my work.

Top Bottom