Wiggins is now pro-compulsion it seems .... Nobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
And hopefully each one made a decision to do so without any undue pressure.

Sara_H

Guru
Nobber:

6A16AFC1-1912-4146-ADC6-7B9B20C3046D_zps8vj8nmde.png

To wear or not to wear, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous driving, or to take arms agains a sea of nobbers, and by opposing end them?

yello

lebwige.jpg

I reckon he's wearing a syrup over a helmet.

And it looks like his left arm is flowing like lava from his sleeve. Is Brad even human?

Excuse my ignorance but who is that other bloke? Is he someone I should recognise?

I think the whole article was predicated on Lebedev having his photo taken with Bradley. They thought "He's a cyclist, what shall we use as a hook?"

doog

Of course he is allowed to have any opinion he likes but it comes at a price. He is a successful cyclist so, to the casual observer, he might be assumed to know about this subject and to be speaking with some authority. As he isn't, he is effectively abusing his celebrity status, the nobber.

Ill edit that spur of the moment comment :-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
While out yesterday I must have seen about 20 cyclists all types only1 as far as I could see was not wearing a helmet .
I never liked wearing a helmet but it has become second nature now

As for Sir Brad he is entitled to his opinion just as we all are.
Only about half of the group I took out on Sundays club run wore helmets ,,,,,

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Only about half of the group I took out on Sundays club run wore helmets ,,,,,
Only about half of the riders I see in London ditto. And it's the tourists, the students and the city workers in suits who tend not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom