Wiggins kids bikes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
My "sort" don't put our friends in that position in the first place.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I asked about the Wiggins bike when in Halfords and was told they sold more Boardman bikes as they where better spec'd and people buying road bikes tend to know what they are looking at .
I then asked if i could have his staff discount and he said no as he would be sacked :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yerteasoot

We went to pick the bike up, no problems with the discount, it was rrp at £286 we paid £192 for it, cracking little bike, light as a feather compared to other kids bikes and the gears are easy for my daughter to change, very happy indeed

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
We went to pick the bike up, no problems with the discount, it was rrp at £286 we paid £192 for it, cracking little bike, light as a feather compared to other kids bikes and the gears are easy for my daughter to change, very happy indeed
Excellent, hope she enjoys it for years to come.

Sorry to revive and old thread, does anyone know how the Wiggins bikes are measured? The biggest model is a 19 inch frame which is 48cm but have no Idea if that is top tube or seatpost lenght? My eldest is 5ft 7 and wondering if it would be too small? With lockdown I can’t take him to try it.

Seatpost length.

I'm assuming this is the largest of the 700c wheel Rouen frames? I ride the 15 inch / 38cm 650c wheel frame and am 4ft 11.

Top Bottom