Wiggle doubled the postage threshold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bondirob

Just been on Wiggle and discovered you now need to spend £20 instead of £10 to get free postage.
It's a shame because I like shopping at Wiggle but they've just made their competition cheaper.

screenman

Legendary Member
They must have cheap carriage charges to give free on that value, mine are £100 to get free post.

U

User33236

£20 is still cheap for free posting. Planet-X are currently £50

U

User33236

I only wanted some chain links which you could put in a letter, postage is £1.99
When you think that they do tracked delivery and have to pay for the jiffy bag or box (yes Wiggle have shipped me small items in an oversized box) to put it in £1.99 doesn't go that far.

OP
OP
B

bondirob

When you think that they do tracked delivery and have to pay for the jiffy bag or box (yes Wiggle have shipped me small items in an oversized box) to put it in £1.99 doesn't go that far.

I'd prefer if they kept the jellies and kept postage the same:-)
Tredz do free delivery and last time I got 2 packs of jellies:smile:

I ordered from wiggle last night for the first time in absolutely ages. They were the cheapest by a long way on price and it was free delivery. It's the first time I have found them to be cheapest is the aforementioned absolutely ages.

If you'd ordered chain links from me* I would have delivered them on a bed of rose petals free of charge.

*I'm sure I could have ripped a few off an old chain lying on the bike shed floor

OP
OP
B

bondirob

I ordered from wiggle last night for the first time in absolutely ages. They were the cheapest by a long way on price and it was free delivery. It's the first time I have found them to be cheapest is the aforementioned absolutely ages.

If you'd ordered chain links from me* I would have delivered them on a bed of rose petals free of charge.

*I'm sure I could have ripped a few off an old chain lying on the bike shed floor
How much for some 11 speed links with rose petals:smile:

U

User33236

I'd expect Chain Reaction to follow Wiggles lead soon. (I also expect they will drop the BC discount but that's another matter)

In the grand scheme on bike bits £20 doesn't buy much

Top Bottom