Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Used wiggle this week, first time for ages, nice quick delivery, and I got sweets...

View attachment 40391
I didn't know they sold bins full of rubbish :smile:

Drago

Legendary Member
I used Wiggle for the first time last week to get myself a shiny new Felt F85. It'd be rude not too, what with it being £260 off and all.

Anyhoo, bike arrives, and very nice it is too, what with its lustrous red paint and that sexy smoked chrome finish they put on Tiagra kit now. Ooohhh, so nice...but wait! Lo! The seat post is alloy, not the carbon fibre listed in the description on the bikes website. I was so disappointed that I seriously considered suicide, but a phone call to the Samaritans had them directing me to Wiggles customer service team.

I raised this with them, and to be fair the initial acknowledgement was swift. I was hoping for a partial refund to buy a cheap carbon post (£30 on their own website), or they could send me a cheapo one and i would be happy.

Then things slowed down a bit. After several exchanges of emails they now want a photo. a photo of what? The carbon post that they havent sent me?

A photo was duly sent, and they offered me a £20 voucher. Nice, but no banana, especially as the bike was dropped in price a further £40 a few days after I bought it.

In the end I got fed up with it this morning, told them the goods weret as described so I don't want them. Come take them away, refund me in full, and I'll go lie down in a ditch and die with upset at this terrbile state of affairs. After all, I could send it back at their expense, and buy another at the now £40 cheaper price, and use the change to buy a cheap seat post.

Then this afternoon common sense broke out. They've offered me a rather sterling FSA seatpost which normally retails at £60. Super smashing lovely!

So we got there in the end. Despite the rather tiresome email tennis, the end result was excellent. 8.5/10 for this first purchase experience. 10/10 for the bike itself, which rides rather bloody nicely indeed!

dee.jay

Network Ninja
Wiggle are fine - their courier (DX) are an abomination. Apparently the goods I ordered did *not* require a signature - so I waited all day to apparently find that "a card had been left" - according to their website.

Lies - nobody bothered to turn up at all. I complained at the order was "upgraded" to 8-1pm Monday and I got it at 930am.

So, really the upgrade was, y'know, someone actually bothering to turn up to deliver what I've paid for.

After a few e-mails back and forth to say thank you - I asked if I can tell what courier service is used at point of order - they said " we cannot confirm this until the order is picked " - so I now flat out refuse to order anything from Wiggle in case I fall into the trap of DX. Other places can courier me out stuff via DPD/UPS and I never, ever have a problem. Look DX up - plenty of horror stories for them.

U

User6179

Not read the thread but always found wiggle customer service to be accommodating !

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I find them utterly excellent. Quick, reliable and cheap.
As do I...

& a great long term returns policy too, which is postage free.
I use Wiggle lots & quite often find them cheapest, especially with platinum membership.

All4Cycling in Varese, Italy can be very good if anyone ever happens upon them, never had a problem & cheap too.

Top Bottom