Wiggle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crandoggler

Had an ordeal with my wheels last week, ordered some new Campagnolo Khamsin wheels with the G3 spoke pattern and shimano freehub fitment.

Yesterday they arrived and my friend took delivery of them.

Just opened them and I have received some Campagnolo Khamsin wheels with standard spoke pattern, and to top it off, a Campagnolo freehub fit.

Jesus wept. Couldn't make this up. Let's hope they send another set out tomorrow and collect these.

Joffey

Big Dosser
I've always found Wiggle to be excellent with both orders and returns - I'm sure you will get sorted out.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Had an ordeal with my wheels last week, ordered some new Campagnolo Khamsin wheels with the G3 spoke pattern and shimano freehub fitment.

Yesterday they arrived and my friend took delivery of them.

Just opened them and I have received some Campagnolo Khamsin wheels with standard spoke pattern, and to top it off, a Campagnolo freehub fit.

Jesus wept. Couldn't make this up. Let's hope they send another set out tomorrow and collect these.
Jesus wept indeed. And then he raised Lazarus from the dead. If he could do that then I'm sure you can manage to return some wheels :okay:

OP
OP
Crandoggler

Crandoggler

I'm furious that you're furious. I'm hope they're furious at the idiot who furiously fudged my order. I'd be furious if it was me.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Jesus wept. Because he was furious.

Top Bottom