Wiggo Is Dead!! :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Was he CHUBby?

If you put him in the bog would he fillet?

He was rather fat, yes. Actually, we were wondering if he had some sort of growth, he was so big compared to Lilo!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Neither of those Lilo references look like females to me but hey ho....

... you know what they say about goldfish; he'd probably forgotten he was dead 3 seconds after he croaked.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Neither of those Lilo references look like females to me but hey ho....

One is a cartoon oddly enough :whistle:

you know what they say about goldfish; he'd probably forgotten he was dead 3 seconds after he croaked.

I think WE'D remember if he croaked though! :laugh:

Actually, it has been shown that that is some stupid stupid myth that somehow persists, and that in scientific tests, Goldfish have been shown to have a memory of up to about 5 months. Not much use when dead though.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Seriously though, if Goldfish only have a memory of 3 seconds or whatever it is, then why is it that you can train them to do things? Instinct only goes so far.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Also it just illustrates how utterly boring being a Goldfish must be..... and all you lot can do is mock, you barstewards!!

....... Maybe the 'better place' thing isn't too off the mark after all... :unsure:

classic33

Leg End Member
We have buried two cats in the back garden. Mainly because they wouldnt fit down the toilet.
One is buried under a waterfall we call 'Trixie Trickles'. And another is under a bush.
Who'd want to even try & flush one cat down the toilet, let alone two!

Top Bottom