Wiggo Is Dead!! :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
Also it just illustrates how utterly boring being a Goldfish must be..... and all you lot can do is mock, you barstewards!!

....... Maybe the 'better place' thing isn't too off the mark after all... :unsure:

Boring? If you had a memory of only 3 seconds everything would be a new experience.

Boring? If you had a memory of only 3 seconds everything would be a new experience.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Since goldfish are actually red perhaps you could call your next one ketchup which is what Froomo said to Wiggo in the TdF last year, innit?

:rofl:

That said, Red? You tell that to Lilo and Stitch..... and... well, any Goldfish really. They are orange surely? (admittedly approaching red sometimes)..... and when they aren't orange, they are white/silver like Lilo is.... or brown (with subtle, but lovely hints of orange) like Stitch was/is.....or.... orange and silver like Wiggo was (yes he should have been yellow, but he wasn't) or they can be black/grey, and so on.

Being all over white/silver, Lilo is probably the most colourless fish in the universe! :blush:

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
My condolences, MDB!
I had met Wiggo briefly, he made a lasting impression :smile:

Thanks.
Yes, when you saw an example of a clean(ish) fish tank. I wish I'd let you see Lilo who was in the other tank at the time, but seeing Wiggo, the big happy orange fish who wanted to see what was going on all the time, especially if you had food for him obviously had an impact on you as it was!! :laugh:

We got him to do various things like swim up to the top and actually eat the food out of your fingers, he was great. Lilo has always been a bit shyer though.

jayonabike