Wiggo is going to ride the Tour if Britain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I'm hoping to go to Knowsley Safari Park to see the finish of a stage.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Silly question but wondering if you go to see a stage youll only see the riders go past once, theres no loops or repeats like the olympic road race?

philk56

Guru
I don't think there are any this year. Last year the final stage had several circuits round central London, but London is out this year because of the Olympics.

WychwoodTrev

Gems and myself are following the whole tour we have booked a weeks holliday and our b&bs are booked. Hoping to watch the starts jump in the car find a midway spot like a Yodel sprint or KOM then on to the finnish.

Davidc

Guru
This is the year that Somerset CC have decided they don't want it and have pulled out!

Did Wiggins not quit the race last time he appeared in it ? I think it was just after he failed to finish at the Eneco TT. Hope he disnae pull that stunt again.

This is the year that Somerset CC have decided they don't want it and have pulled out!
To be fair, Somerset CC and Devon CC have put a hell of a lot of support into the ToB in the last few years. All of that costs money and they probably don't have much sloshing about these days.

Hoping to shout at Wiggy and crew somewhere in Devon. :bravo:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
is the Tour of Britain website just not working for me, or is it rubbish for everybody.

I'm trying to find the route of the first stage

U

User482

is the Tour of Britain website just not working for me, or is it rubbish for everybody.

I'm trying to find the route of the first stage

It's not working for me. I got the route info from cycling weekly.

I'm hoping to get the day off on Sep 14th and cycle over to Caerphilly to watch the finish.

Top Bottom