wiggos face ,,look at this for expression

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by jim55, 23 Jul 2012.

1. jim55

jim55 Über Member

when lesley garret started singing ,.the guy from go compare wasnt free lol (cant have been any worse )
    bradleywiggins.jpg

2. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Yeah, i thought he looked ..i can't even think of an appropraite word...like he was thinking 'WTF !!!'
    He was turned away from her, looking dissapointed. Even my wife said, what the hell is that ?

Mad Doug Biker likes this.
  3. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

It was embarrassing wasn't it! Who invited that warbling bint along when we could have sent in the Marines band to do a proper job? They go over to do WW1 tributes and stuff, don't they?

Mad Doug Biker and Peter88 like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    jim55

jim55 Über Member

even a recorded instrumental would have been btr ,i was cringin watchin it

5. Berties

Berties Fast and careful!

"is she for real chris?"

"i don't know wiggo, but if i don't look forward and bite my tongue I'm going to laugh

perplexed and Mad Doug Biker like this.
  6. The Brewer

The Brewer Shed Dweller

7. NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny Faster on HFLC

She sounds awful! Deff a case of emperors new clothes in the opera world!

8. Sittingduck

Sittingduck Guru

:laugh: Priceless!

9. Sara_H

Sara_H Guru

LOL! Even my nine year old said "that singing is 'orrible!"

10. Sorry to hijack, but just seen this on t'interweb and thought it was great ^_^
    [​IMG]

The Brewer, akb, MrB1obby and 2 others like this.
  11. MattHB

MattHB Proud Daddy

Garrett was just incredibly bad.. In fact, she was as bad as wiggo was good! So that bad!!!

12. Banjo

Banjo Fuelled with Jelly Babies

I think there had to be a technical problem ,noone could sing that badly.

13. Mad Doug Biker

Mad Doug Biker Bikeoholics Anonymous

What actually amuses me just as much about that picture is the fact that the other 2 are just standing there as if nothing is happening!

14. Was it the yanks who started this "a cappella" stuff at their sporting events such as the Super Bowl? I know we've seen similar cringeworthy incidents from over there, when the idiot singer goes off on one, making up her(mostly women) own version of their anthem!
    "A cappella (Italian for "in the manner of the church" or "in the manner of the chapel",[1] also seegospel music and choir) music is specifically solo or group singing without instrumental sound, or a piece intended to be performed in this way. It contrasts with cantata, which is accompanied singing".
    I don't think national anthems are really meant to be like this. To me it's the music that makes us recognise a national anthem,not necessarily the words.
    Anyway, as far as i'm concerned she got her annoying presence in the limelight again, spoiling an historic occasion! Did someone invite her or did she invite herself?:angry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice