wiggos face ,,look at this for expression

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
when lesley garret started singing ,.the guy from go compare wasnt free lol (cant have been any worse )
bradleywiggins.jpg

gbb

Legendary Member
Yeah, i thought he looked ..i can't even think of an appropraite word...like he was thinking 'WTF !!!'
He was turned away from her, looking dissapointed. Even my wife said, what the hell is that ?

Globalti

Legendary Member
It was embarrassing wasn't it! Who invited that warbling bint along when we could have sent in the Marines band to do a proper job? They go over to do WW1 tributes and stuff, don't they?

Sara_H

Guru
LOL! Even my nine year old said "that singing is 'orrible!"

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Was it the yanks who started this "a cappella" stuff at their sporting events such as the Super Bowl? I know we've seen similar cringeworthy incidents from over there, when the idiot singer goes off on one, making up her(mostly women) own version of their anthem!
"A cappella (Italian for "in the manner of the church" or "in the manner of the chapel",[1] also seegospel music and choir) music is specifically solo or group singing without instrumental sound, or a piece intended to be performed in this way. It contrasts with cantata, which is accompanied singing".
I don't think national anthems are really meant to be like this. To me it's the music that makes us recognise a national anthem,not necessarily the words.
Anyway, as far as i'm concerned she got her annoying presence in the limelight again, spoiling an historic occasion! Did someone invite her or did she invite herself?:angry:

Top Bottom