Wilier GTR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MDA 998

MDA 998

Don't think i can sell on here yet

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
That looks like a lovely bike. :smile:

Are you sure it's the bike you are not keen on, or is there something about riding that worries you? Do you ride a different bike or not ride at all?

By all means, if you are sure you don't like it then get one you do, but that is a good bike from a prestigious name and it's begging to be ridden. Wilier's are also a bit different to your more common Spesh and Giant bikes. Enjoy having an unusual bike :smile:

By all means, if you are sure you don't like it then get one you do, but that is a good bike from a prestigious name and it's begging to be ridden. Wilier's are also a bit different to your more common Spesh and Giant bikes. Enjoy having an unusual bike :smile:

I used to think that! Two people I ride with have now bought GTs as well :smile: Common as muck!

ajJPLet.jpg

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i have a few bikes including a GTR -when it comes down to all day riding i use the GTR everytime ! once set up to how you want, they are brilliant bikes
i can understand you either like or dislike the colour scheme but you shouldn't be able to fault the ride

vickster

Legendary Member
i have a few bikes including a GTR -when it comes down to all day riding i use the GTR everytime ! once set up to how you want, they are brilliant bikes
i can understand you either like or dislike the colour scheme but you shouldn't be able to fault the ride
Especially as he’s not actually ridden it :smile:

OP
OP
MDA 998

MDA 998

I used to ride a Cannondale synapse carbon and sold that just before the house move, ideally looking for another one or a Roubaix as i used to ride my mates one occasionally. I am a little strange i suppose but just can't help it :blush:

vickster

Legendary Member
So you don't like it because it isn't carbon? Good luck selling. It's not a good time to be selling roadbikes, spring better. You could try ebay again

Top Bottom