Will bike shops remain open?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It does make it hard with a welding mask on, cannot believe a sensible person would do that
Some have a "over the head" filtered air supply. Combine with only using the clear plastic shield and you get some protection, if the filter is correct.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Why can people not be left with a half finished extension, this is life and death.

My local Council (South Tyneside) is leaving homeless people, who were about to be housed, out in the cold (literally). Apparently they (STC) are not competent enough to devise a method to safely hand over keys and tenancy documents for allocated properties. I cannot imagine that sleeping on the street will enhance your immunity to Corona Virus.

screenman

Legendary Member
My local Council (South Tyneside) is leaving homeless people, who were about to be housed, out in the cold (literally). Apparently they (STC) are not competent enough to devise a method to safely hand over keys and tenancy documents for allocated properties. I cannot imagine that sleeping on the street will enhance your immunity to Corona Virus.

I have been homeless, you do not need to explain that one too me. If they cannot think of a safe system then they should ask for help.

Adam4868

Guru
Thank feck a local hotelier here in Blackpool decided to house local homeless
I'm sure there was others aswell.

Reactions: C R
We are still open at the mo but people only allowed in one at a time through the side door(main shop door is locked and signs all around on the shop windows).

Only doing essential repairs to keep people moving, no full servicing and free labour for NHS staff.

So far people have been good and have had no issues so far,even people we had already booked for services are understanding when we have called to cancel.

Last week was one of the best weeks bike sales wise for a long time and still more to be collected with all distributors delivering stock with no delays; no Elite turbos at Madison or Tacx ones at Zero Fisher though.

It is a day by day thing though and we may cut opening times if things really tale off but for the moment we are open.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
In exciting news, the continued opening of bike shops brought me this picture today.

Can you guess what it is yet?

:dance:

Top Bottom