Will I ever see my parcel ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I should get my own personal parking space at Royal Mail sorting office !
I have just been up there to find out where my wife's parcel is . It was posted on the 1st of October first class. I have just discovered that the sorting office received it on the 7th. They couldn't find it so they said they will deliver it when they do ! It is now the 18th!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I have that problem as well but caused by a fault in the software when the postcode refuses to give my correct address. That is only if the sender is using old software as there is a more modern correct version.
Our usual postman delivers correctly regardless but strangers cause chaos and one said nobody locally knew where I lived but obviously he did not bother asking anybody.

I'd have thought everyone knew everyone on Mull?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I delayed ordering something from Amazon over the weekend to make sure it gave me a delivery date of today as opposed to yesterday when I originally looked at ordering. Parcel turned up on Monday, luckily my lad was in.

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
My wife's parcel arrived half an hour ago . They needed geeing up!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I ordered a hat off fleabay. The seller posted it in good time and the EVRI delivery driver tried to deliver it on Friday, but I was in bed. He/she left a card saying no one answered so they'll try again. I left a note on my door yesterday asking them to leave my parcel with a neighbour, but they didn't turn up. Do EVRI deliver on Sundays and if they do and it's early when I'll be in bed how can I contact them seeing as there isn't a phone number or an e-mail address on the card? 🤔

vickster

Legendary Member
I ordered a hat off fleabay. The seller posted it in good time and the EVRI delivery driver tried to deliver it on Friday, but I was in bed. He/she left a card saying no one answered so they'll try again. I left a note on my door yesterday asking them to leave my parcel with a neighbour, but they didn't turn up. Do EVRI deliver on Sundays and if they do and it's early when I'll be in bed how can I contact them seeing as there isn't a phone number or an e-mail address on the card? 🤔

Check the tracking number online, you can usually nominate to be left with a neighbour or safe place. They may or may not come today… And get up earlier ;)

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Absolutely frigging useless!! Others on the local gossip etc Facebook page are asking for the number of this delivery driver due to no deliveries. They do not send e-mails or text messages or anything! You just have to wait in all day, gawping out your window to see if useless bollox has arrived! These useless gits have my parcel somewhere, but I'm now doubting if I'll ever see it!!:angry:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just contacted fleabay about getting my money for the hat back. There is no way of contacting those useless #@ts! at Evri, so I simply want my money back ASAP! The useless @#s! said they'd deliver it today when I checked the tracking, but guess what,,,no delivery! :angry:

postman

Legendary Member
i have just bought some exercise equipment off ebay,to help with building up again.checking everything from price where from,how good is the seller.finally who is bringing it.Two who had the cheaper price used Hermes or Evri,whoa no chance.The other guy a couple of quid more expensive uses royal mail.So i told him i would buy from him because of using RM he then got back after i told him i would place the order at the end of the week due to appointments,He lowered the price by £1-10 it could have been Black Friday also,so i am happy.

Top Bottom