1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Willier safety bulletin...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Aperitif, 5 Feb 2008.

1. ...dodgy 'older man' often found in posession - looking for youth, but sometimes breaking out in a rash of commonsense.:tongue:

Happy Birthday Motirolo "boy" :biggrin:

2. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

LOL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:;):tongue: Thankyou very much Aperitif much appreciated. I shall be leaving shortly for a fifty mile loop with some of the 'older lads' from the club, Newbury Road Club, hopefully it will stay dry for us, thanks once again for your kind birthday thoughts...50 does sound old though doesn't it?!:biggrin:

3. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Birthday greetings from me as well Motiroloboy, don't worry about the increase in years, everybody goes thourh that as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. col

col Veteran

All the best Mortiroloboy

5. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

Happy birthday Motiroloboy, welcome to the time of life when your car insurance is the other thing that rarely goes up anymore.

6. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

LOL! Speak for yourself Smokin Joe, everything in good working order here;) Mind you I am looking forward to cheaper Car insurance (if it really exists), next highlight will be the free bus pass and SAGA holidays:ohmy:

7. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

8. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

;) What does continual black line mean? OH, I think that there is supposed to be a link to a picture, but all I can see is a red cross in a box!?