Nearly there
Guru
- Location
- Cumbria
Weathers still wet n windy here in Cumbria so its kept me off the road this week so far,my usual route includes a decent with a vicious cross wind when its windy but throw heavy rain in too and its a no no for me.
Shorts until temp is less than about 1C. Any thing else is soft.![]()
I usually make the decision the night before, as I have to get up at 0430 to cycle to work.
That said, if it's howling all night and I have a really bad night's sleep, I might decide against it in the morning (and have an extra 1/2 hr in bed)!
I was wanting to commute tomorrow, but I'm not sure I actually will... stupid gusty and horizontal rain right now (here in Grangemouth), and I doubt that'll change overnight given the forecastYou know there are alot on here who come in the hard as f%$£*( bracket when it come to commuting. However lacking common sense! What happens if you get a gust of wind blowing you into traffic or debris blown into your path! I`ve cycled in some atrocious weather like last winter when the first snow hit up here in the central belt but I did question my sanity and the bike was put away till january. Also the Storm Katia is about to hit us up here apparently and once again I`d question the sanity of any rider wanting to go out in that.
Will evaluate my sanity at 7am tomorrow morning 

You know there are alot on here who come in the hard as f%$£*( bracket when it come to commuting. However lacking common sense! What happens if you get a gust of wind blowing you into traffic or debris blown into your path! I`ve cycled in some atrocious weather like last winter when the first snow hit up here in the central belt but I did question my sanity and the bike was put away till january. Also the Storm Katia is about to hit us up here apparently and once again I`d question the sanity of any rider wanting to go out in that.